Weekly Money Check-up

8.08.2011



1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on:  Lunch on Saturday.  I went to an activity with some friends from church.  Lunch was involved so I went for a small $4.00 salad bar.  However the girl behind me, loaded up with a salad bar, a hot lunch, a drink and a few side items...  She actually assumed it would be free because when we both go to the register she was surprised she had to pay, and confessed she didn't have her wallet.  I got stuck paying the bill... $15.00 total.
2. Today I am thankful:  For opportunities to work overtime at work.  It's tough, and I've only been putting in an extra 4 hours a week (but could be doing 8).  It's to have the option to make a little extra money.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was:  Grabbed free frozen yogurt with a friend!  I had a gift card I received from work, and we put it to good use!

4. I will consider this week a success if I:  Once again, don't spend any money and figure out how to pay my tuition for Fall Semester.  I have a feeling this month's savings totals are going to be rather embarrassing.

5. This time last year:  I just started my current job.  I was also spending every cent of my paychecks because I was so excited to have money.  I was nervous and a little worried about how I would finish school while working full time... and to be honest I still am.  But I'm going to try to get it done this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...