Weekly Money Check-up 8.29.11

8.29.2011


1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on:  The most I spent was on textbooks!  I spent about $120.  It's a lot, but I rented them instead of buying, so I saved myself close to $600!

2. Today I am thankful:
For the chance to sleep in!  I took the day off of work so that I could go to my first day of classes.  Waking up at 8:30 was so wonderful!

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was:
  Played a lot with my new puppy, Chael!

4. I will consider this week a success if I: 
Get everything on my to-do list done!

5. The thing I will miss most when summer is over:
Freedom!  I'm back to school full time today.  I'm a little nervous since this will be the first time I am a full time student and working full time.  I know I can do it though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...