Weekly Money Check-up

8.01.2011



1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on: $8.00 for lunch with co-workers at Rubio's.  Dining out is not on my Spending Fast budget, but after a crummy month, I figured I deserved to treat myself to time out of the office.

2. Today I am thankful:  For clear skin.  I've always struggled with my skin, and had to wear gobs of make up.  Because of that my makeup collecting turned into a rather expensive hobby.  I've been on a medication for almost two months now and my skin is GORGEOUS {I hate to brag, but after years of having bad skin, I'm going to!}!  I love that I don't have to wear makeup... Well, actually, I'm not trying to frighten anyone, so I do wear some... but concealer, mascara and lip gloss is it!

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was:  Went to a movie with a bunch of friends! I have movie passes left from my stocking last Christmas.  I can't say much about Cowboys and Aliens, but it was a good time!

4. I will consider this week a success if I:  Don't spend any money.  Zero!  Bills are paid, groceries are bought and there's no reason to buy anything!

5. I dream about: Almost every morning, when I wake up, I wonder what kind of drugs I took the night before, because my dreams are crazy!  I bought a dream dictionary to help me decipher them, and it turns out, the stranger your dreams are, the more in balance your life is.  My most common dream is that my teeth are rotten and break/ fall out when I close my mouth or talk; this dream means I'll get money.. and usually it's right!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...